How Can You Fast Track A DBS Check?
Fast DBS Checks
Waiting for DBS checks can take up to 2 weeks. The certificate takes a while to arrive, but what if you could receive the results in just 48 hours?
Our company can process large quantities of Enhanced DBS checks quickly and efficiently. We offer a fast-track option for companies requiring multiple checks and we have measures in place to ensure that this process is completed efficiently and seamlessly.
So, how exactly do we do this?
Fast DBS Check Process
There are several reasons that enable us to process numerous DBS checks for employers and expedite them.
- Long standing relationship with the DBS – we’ve been a partner of the DBS for a long time, which has given us considerable experience with the vetting procedure. This experience means that we can easily track the progress of every level of DBS check (basic, standard and enhanced.
- Excellent Customer Service – We know that making safe and informed recruitment decisions is important for our clients. We want to ensure that our clients receive excellent customer service and that any queries they may have are dealt with quickly.
- Online Operating Systems – Paper application forms take longer to process which means delays in receiving your checks. Our online systems ensure that applications are uploaded to the DBS system directly, saving valuable time. We also have a self-administered system for employers which allows people to track applications, add new employees and to receive the results straight away.
There are no application fees and no limit as to how many checks you submit either.
Why Is My DBS Check Taking So Long?
The reason why most DBS checks are delayed is because of the extra checks that the local police force carries out. All levels of DBS checks (basic, standard and enhanced) need to go through this stage before the application can be completed. These checks are done manually and each police force has its own procedure for doing these.
However, we always aim to process online DBS checks as quickly as possible.
How Long Does A DBS Check Take?
- Basic DBS Checks – are currently taking an average of 5 to 7 working days. (these can only be applied for by individuals)
- Standard DBS Checks – are normally completed within 48 hours.
- Enhanced DBS Checks – are usually completed within 5 days
There is no guaranteed completion time for DBS checks as each one is individual to the applicant and some require more disclosure than others. We recommend that you submit applications online as soon as possible to ensure the fastest processing time possible. You can then track the progress of applications online using our secure portal.
If you’d like to find out more about how to fast-track applications or ask any other questions regarding DBS checks, then get in touch with one of our expert advisors today.